1. All the students are required to produce their college ID card and team Bonafide Certificate on Original Letter head duly signed by the Principal concern without which they will not be permitted.
2.Only 3 foreign players are allowed to play in any game.
3.Players should adhere to individual college sports dress code through out the fest.
4. Players should report to the match convener by 9:00 A.M on 20.03.2020 at MITS college grounds (Cricket Players are informed to assemble on 16.03.2020 at 9:00 am).
5. The organizers reserve the right to alter without prior notice any of the rules if so required in conduct of Games.
6. No protests will be entertained; the decision of the referees shall be the final and binding on all the participants.
7. The participants are expected to exhibit exemplary behavior. Any misbehavior would lead to immediate disqualification of the team.
8. Decision of Referees are final.
9. Local accommodation will be arranged for participants on request in advance with a payment of Rs. 100/- extra per head (only for cricket players).
10. Prize details -Team Trophy, Individual Medal ,Certificates and Attractive Cash Prizes.
11. Overs for Cricket Tournament will be decided based on number of team entries.
12. Minimum of 6 teams must register to organise the Competition in any game(in case of shortage prize money will be revised).