1. All the students are required to produce their college ID card and team Bonafide Certificate without which they will not be permitted.
2.Only 2 foreign players are allowed to play in any game.
3.Players should adhere to individual college sports dress code and college flags during the inaugural ceremony i,e on 15.02.2019 and throughout the competition(Cricket Players are informed to assemble on 12.02.2019).
4. Players should report to the match convener by 9.30A.M on 15.02.2018 at MITS college grounds.
5. The organizers reserve the right to alter without prior notice any of the rules if so required in conduct of Games.
6. No protests will be entertained; the decision of the judges shall be the final and binding on all the participants.
7. The participants are expected to exhibit exemplary behavior. Any misbehavior would lead to immediate disqualification of the team.
8. Decision of Referees is final.
9.Local accommodation will be arranged for participants on request in advance with a payment of Rs. 150/- extra per head.
10.Prize details -Team Trophy, Individual Medal ,Certificates and Attractive Cash Prizes.
11.Overs for Cricket Tournament will be decided based on number of team entries.